Join US on KLZ – THE SOURCE 560AM, THURSDAYS AT 11:20AM
The Experience Pros Radio Show is proud to announce the addition of a new segment: “Connect & Collaborate with ICOSA (Magazine)”, brought to listeners of AM 560 KLZ Radio by Cap Logistics/Cap Worldwide. Next in a long list of expansions for the local Denver radio show, hosts Angel Tuccy and Eric Reamer welcome Jan Mazotti to the airwaves every Thursday morning for 40 minutes of worldwide collaboration across several platforms.-Introduction provided by Eric Reamer
July & Aug Archive Shows
- Aug 18th, 2011:Today’s guests are Rob Smith and Stacey Saggese from RMMFI. RMMFI helps people go from being Business Curious™ to being Business Serious™ through a simple and effective approach to business development built around the philosophy that poor planning equals poor results. Focused on providing the right mix of Learning, Lending, and Coaching to all of our entrepreneurs, RMMFI delivers core business concepts with a glorious absence of complexity.
- Aug 4th, 2011:Today’s guest on ICOSA Radio is Cheryl Jensen. In 2000, she founded Sharing Warmth Around the Globe and in 2004 founded the Vail Veterans Program which provides rehabilitative sport programs to recently wounded U.S. military personnel.
- July 28th, 2011:This week’s guest on Connect and Collaborate with ICOSA is DAVID KLEWICKI, who is responsible for Business Development at Alliance Air Charter.
- July 21st, 2011:This week’s guest is Dafna Michaelson, founder, president and JourneyWoman for the 50 in 52 Journey, a project which she traveled to all 50 states and D.C. in 52 weeks of 2009, to find problem solvers and idea generators. Michaelson shares stories of ordinary people doing extraordinary things for communities with the goal of inspiring others to action. As the travel is complete Michaelson has launched the Journey Institute and Journey Productions to inspire others to take action through her radio show, upcoming public television series and contracts with organizations such as the Random Acts of Kindness Foundation.
- July 14th, 2011:This week’s guest is Tim Kovacic, Sales Manager of CAP Logistics; he is responsible for the sales and ongoing development of California and the expansion of CAP throughout the West Coast. Since 1982, CAP Logistics has specialized in providing multi-modal transportation services to industries that cannot afford expensive downtime. They are dedicated to providing world-class, customer-driven logistics solutions and project management support. They pride themselves in providing superior customer experience with live in person 24/7/365 customer service.
- July 7th, 2011:PJ D’Amico, AG Vermouth (& Rebecca Saltman):